Sunday, January 13, 2008

Seminole Hard Rock Live Arena Hosts Boxing Events

The Seminole Hard Rock Live Arena has quickly become the premier South Florida location for championship boxing. This 5500 seat venue hosted some big boxing events broadcast by ESPN2's Friday Night Fights on January 11 when Colombian Edison Miranda and Haitian-born Canadian super-middleweight Jean Pascal scored victories in their respective fights. Miranda scored a third round knockout over David Banks of Portland, Oregon. Pascal won a unanimous decision over Omar Pittman of Philadelphia.

Watch the video above of Miranda's spectacular knockout of Banks which the announcer described as the "leading candidate for knockout of the year."

1 comment:

ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...

I'm Olivia Megan from United State,I'm happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.AKHERE brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got DR AKHERE email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR AKHERE. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since DR AKHERE helped me, he can also help you..email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ,Thank you DR AKHERE for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346